Friday, September 19, 2008

requesting resources from..

the latest resources I need from the internet internet internet...of which I don't have much time on..If cyberspace is reading, please send me some of this stuff...please....


Activities that use a computer that utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.

Activities to do with my year 9 students who need extra help reading. I guess it would be a remedial reading class

Plyometric exercises. I did some of these in the YMCA and I want to teach them to the students. They build body agility and speed. I think it would make them better rugby and netball players, which are both very popular sports in Samoa. Are there printable exercises? And/Or instructions?

Printable Drum/snare drum rudiments /drum set exercises. There is a pastor’s son who plays piano, drums, and guitar in church. I want to teach him some more about drums. I want some printed drum exercises...for snare drum or drum set.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Carusillo said...

I read this blog awhile ago, and meant to respond, but realized I didn't really know how to. Don't see your e-mail address anyplace really obvious, so I am not sure how to send you attachments. I can probably get you tons of stuff on plyometrics through my APTA website...members get access to all kinds of articles free. I guess I could download some and snail mail them. Or do you already have all you need?

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home