Wednesday, September 16, 2009

samoan language in firefox's fireplace



pics: cricket action and on the bus

9/15
Hey…real time posts…I’m typing this in the internet café..usually I’m typing this at my school..and it’s days days days until I post it on the internet.

Yo! An old peace corps volunteer created a web page with recordings of people speaking Samoan. This is the real dookie, the real stuff, the real deal, authentic samoan language. Go and check it out. Listen listen listen, because I’ll be back soon and need to practice my samoan. Thank you to danger danger hotrod.

http://www.waste.org/~danger/samoa_language.html (aaron’s samoan language)


internet explorer...to fire fox..the internet cafe i use now doesn't have IE...so we'll try the fire fox thing...seems to load fast, but my blog is giving me errors with this code:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

please please please mat do you have any more bus photo of my orange and green bus please matt my ainiusami bus here my facebook @ send me those pohotos asap thankl here @Tuaopepe Tupulasi

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home