Thursday, June 05, 2008

pictures from home


ok...here is a post to help me remember all my friends back home. six pictures.

pic with the white board is staff from Training, Inc in boston(YMCA),

pic with the wood stairs in background is my small group at church,

pic with white fridge in background is a dinner party at my old apartment in boston,

pic with windows is my family. taken in portland, OR!

pic with big rock in background are my hiking friends on the top of Mt. Washington (NH). that was a LONG day! I miss hiking.

pic with wierd sunglasses and white frisbee is our ultimate frisbee team after a game (the tournament, I think) in boston.









































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Hey! I'm on your blog! lol Hello Mr. Matt. I'm so glad you sent out that email recently, because I was just wondering about you the other day . . .where you are and what you're up to. Now I know! I'll bookmark your blog and keep up. I don't know when you're back to the states or where you'll be, but I hope to see you then. You rock, my friend! Hugs, Kim

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home